A Typical Day at Los Almendros
The majority of Los Almendros’ guests stay 7 -14 nights. There are many outdoor activities for them to enjoy. Many guests plan a different activity for each day. Weather permitting, some will schedule two tours per day.
Alternatively, some guests stay at Los Almendros because it is a great place to rest and relax. All this group needs to be happy is lots of sun, a good book, a tropical drink, sunscreen and a lounge chair next to the pool!
If there is such a thing as a typical day at Los Almendros de Ocotal, it may look like this:
- Wake to the sounds of tropical Guanacaste wildlife.
- Watch beautiful birds flying near your condo’s rear patio as you enjoy your morning’s first cup of coffee.
- After breakfast, take an early morning walk on the beach and collect a few sea shells.
- Enjoy a half day tour (deep sea fishing, snorkeling, hiking, canopy tour, tubing, etc.), or go down to the beach to swim, snorkel and just relax in the sun.
- Prepare lunch using food purchased from one of Coco’s three modern grocery stores.
- Watch a few minutes of the CNN to keep up on what is going on in the world.
- Relax next to one of Los Almendros de Ocotal’s three swimming pools. Trade vacation experiences with tavelers from around the world.
- Go next door to Father Rooster’s Restaurant to sip margaritas and watch the sun set.
- Drive 5 minutes into Coco. Purchase a souvenir for your best friend.
- Dine at one of Coco’s many excellent restaurants.
- Enjoy a tropical flavored ice cream and one of Coco’s three ice cream shops.
- Return to Los Almendros de Ocotal. Answer your email while listening to a Latin Rhythms CD.
- Use Skype to call and talk to your best friend back home.
- Watch the late night news out of the USA..
- Fall asleep listening to the ocean surf!!!
Pura Vida !!!